[Evergreen] openSUSE 13.1 after 2016-11-01

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Mon Oct 24 11:52:02 CEST 2016

On 2016-10-24 09:11, Moser Helmut wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anybody here please answer the original question (besides tips about distro change)?
> It's very important for me too to know what to do after November 1st as I have several 13.1 machines sitting there.

The more or less official wisdom was to upgrade to 42.2.

I have tested this under vmware player, and finished with a graphical
mode with XFCE that locks dead. ssh keeps working. I have to test again
with RC1.

I fear that the automated test bench does not test 13.1 -> 42.2 path.

All my machines are 13.1.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)