[Evergreen] openSUSE 13.1 after 2016-11-01

Carlos E.R. robin.listas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:27:16 CEST 2016

On 24/10/2016 3:32, Felix Miata wrote:
> Carlos E.R. composed on 2016-10-24 02:31 (UTC+0200):

> OTOH, abandoning YaST2 for (nothing) and Zypper (particularly its
> package locking mechanism besides its overall thoughful design) for the
> various Apt-based alternatives would likely be, at the least for
> openSUSE ship-jumpers, frustrating.

Yes, I was afraid of that. This pair of friends are debian entusiasts,
so that is what they want me to do. They even "threat" with replacing my
machines OS when I'm not looking with debian, ha ha. Grrr!

Me, I think something else would be easier, perhaps ubuntu. Unless they
come and set it up completely for me, ha ha, and keep maintaining it, ha!

--
Saludos/Cheers,

   Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)